Important Short Questions:
- 1.Define Embryology and Histology.
- 2.Define Horticulture and Animal Husbandary.
- 3.What is the scientific name of Mustard Plant and Frog?
- 4.What are the steps involved in Biological Method to solve a biological problem?
- 5.Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative observations.
- 6.Develop a deduction from the hypothesis. “All Plants cell have a nucleus”
- 7.Describe steps involved in solving biological problem taking MALARIA as example.
- 8.Define biodiversity and write its importance.
- 9.Define flora and fauna and factors its depend?
- 10.What is the basis of classification. Give example.
- 11.In which species the criteria of interbreeding cannot be used?
- 12.Describe the role of Carlous Linnaeus?
- 13.What are Prions and Viroids?
- 14.What are extinct and endangered species?
- 15.Write a note on five kingdom classification?
- 16.Write a note on binomial nomenclature and its importance.
- 17.What is importance of forests.
- 18.Differentiate between Magnification and Resolution.
- 19.Difference between Light and Electron Microscopes.
- 20.Differentiate between TEM and SEM.
- 21.Who presented the cell theory. Give its salient features.
- 22.Differentiate between cell membrane and clel wall.
- 23.Describe the history of formulation of cell theory.
- 24.What is Fluid Mosaic Model.
- 25.Write a note on Endoplasmic Reticulum.
- 26.Differentiate between Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic cells.
- 27.Write a note on facilitated diffusion.
- 28.note on Active Transport
- 29.Write a note on Endocytosis and Exocytosis.
- 30.Write a note on Meristhematic tissue.
- 31.Differentiate between Somatic and Germ Line Cells.
- 32.Why cell division of Prokaryotes is not called mitosis?
- 33.Differentiate between cytokinesis and karyokinesis.
- 34.What is Phrogmoplast?
- 35.Define crossing over and its importance.
- 36.explain alternation of generation in plants.
- 37.Define apoptosis and enlist the changes that take splace in apoptosis.
- 38.Write a note on mitosis.
- 39.Describe significance of mitosis.
- 40.Write a note on meiosis.
- 41.Describe significance of meiosis.
- 42.Write a note on necrosis.
- 43.Differentiate between anabolism and catabolism.
- 44.Differentiate between substrate and products.
- 45.Define optimum temperature and PH.
- 46.Describe the characteristics of enzymes.
- 47.What is NAD and FAD?
- 48.Differentiate between oxidation and reduction.
- 49.Difference between light and dark reactions.
- 50.Differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- 51.Write a note on ATP
- 52.Differentiate between photosynthesis and respiration.
- 56.Difference between autotrophs and heterotrophs.
- 57.Differentiate between macro nutrients and micro nutrients.
- 58.What is Rhodopsin? Why it is needed?
- 59.What is scurvy? Give its symptoms.
- 60.What is malnutritionand problems arises in malnutrition.
- 61.Briefly describe the role of liver.
- 62.Describe importance of fertilizers.
- 63.Important minerals in Human diet and their roles.
- 64.Write a note on balanced diet.
- 65.What are effects of malnutrition.
- 66.Describe the role of Pharynx and Oesophagus in swallowing and peristalsis?
- 67.Describe role of stomach in digestion.
- 68.What is role of small intestine in digestion.
- 69.Differentiate between granulocytes and agranulocytes.
- 70.What is leukemia? How it is treated?
- 71.antigens and antibodies?
- 72.What pulmonary and systemic circulation?
- 73.What is cardiac diastole and atrial systole and ventricular systole?
- 74.angina pectoris?
- 75.Write a note on transpiration.
- 76.Describe the mechanism of opening and closing of stomata.
- 77.Describe the factors affecting the rate of transpiration.
- 78.Significance of transpiration.
- 79.Write a note on blood and its disorders.
- 80.Write a note on ABO blood groups.
- 81.note on human heart
- 82.Comparison of arteries, capillaries and veins.
- 83.Write a note on Venus system of man.
- 84.Write a note on myocardial infraction and angina pectoris
Importan Long Questions :
- A) What is biology? Give these branches?
- B) Which steps involved in biological method? Explain it?
- A) Define Biodiversity? Explain Binomial Nomenclature?
- B) Difference between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cell?
- A) What do you know plant and animal tissue? Explain it?
- B) Give cell organize in details?
- A) Short note on: (i) E.M, (ii) Fluid Mosaic Model
- B) Draw and Labeled Plant and Animal Cell?
- A) What do you know about apoptosis and necrosis?
- B) Write detail note on
(i) Mechanism of enzymes action
(ii) Factor affecting on enzyme action
- A) Mechanism of photosynthesis?
- B) Mechanism of respiration?
- C) ATP structure? Briefly explain it?
- A) Detail note on Vitamins?
- B) Give anatomy of liver and give their silent function?
- A) Give the anatomy of human heart?
- B) why composition of blood give their disorder ?
- A) Detail note on blood vessels?
- B) Discuss human bold circulatory system?
Short Note on
(i) Balance Diet
(iii) Disorder of Gut
(iv) Factor affecting the rate of transpiration
(v) Aerobic and Anaerobic Respiration?
Chapter-wise MCQs, Short Questions and Long Questions Combination Scheme
|S. No||Chapter Name||Weightage|
|Marks Distribution||MCQ(s)||Short Answer Question(s)||Long Question Answer(s)|
|1||Introduction to Biology||16.67||10||2||2||1|
|2||Solving a Biological Problem||8.33||5||1||2|
|4||Cells and Tissues||21.67||13||2||3||1|
|Marks:MCQs 12Short 30Long 18Total 60|