Computer is a very interesting subject and all students of the Pakistan read this subject with great interest. Computer now become our daily life use and it also made our life easy, Students read this subject with great interest. You get many advantages from our guess paper and also you get all other classes guess paper online free from here. guess papers are the key to passing in the exams for those who do not have good preparation for their exams from their syllabus.
Important Short Question
- Define analog computer.
- Define electronic data processing.
- Convert one MB into GB.
- Define application software.
- desktop computer.
- Define Hardware. Write names of three different hardware units.
- low-level language.
- Define Floppy Disk.
- Define information.
- mouse event. Write names of different mouse events.
- Define microcomputer.
- Define pocket computer.
- secondary memory.
- Define Output unit.
- Secondary Memory.
- Define the computer code.
- Describe a Computer Language.
- Mother Board.
- Describe the use of data bus.
- Define System Unit.
- Define Unicode.
- Describe a programming language.
- Describe motherboard.
- Differentiate between Binary and Decimal Number System.
- For what purpose supercomputer is usually used?
- Differentiate between High Level and Low Level Languages.
- Differentiate between bit and byte.
- computers used in retailing applications how ?
- How does a laser Printer Works?
- How does a dot matrix printer work?
- Give examples of important secondary memory.
- How did microprocessor affect computer?
- How does the abacus work?
- State the purpose of Seek Time.
- Name different types of system software
- State the purpose of Trackball.
- How were punched cards used?
- How integrated circuits are better than transistor?
- LCD and CRT stands for what?
- What are mouse events? Name different types of mouse events?
- What are mnemonics?
- What are the advantages of using trackball instead of mouse?
- do you know about ENIAC?
- What are Numeric Keys?
- What do UNIVAC and ENIAC stand for?
- do you mean by computer hardware?
- What do you know about Joystick?
- What do you mean by system software?
- id Difference Engine?
- What do you mean by Logic Unit?
- What do you mean by UNIVAC?
- CRT Monitor?
- What is function of Alt key?
- What is difference Engine?
- basic difference between keyboard and type writer?
- What is decimal number system?
- What is idea of modern stored program?
- system unit?
- What is PROM? For what purpose it is used?
- What is number system? Write the names of two number systems.
- What is meant by computer storage?
- What is the difference between Data and Information?
- the purpose of “Caps Lock Key”?
- What is the importance of computer in the field of banking?
- What is the role of computer is distance learning?
- the difference between primary and secondary memory?
- What is the difference between Numeric and Alphanumeric Keys?
- What is the importance of Computer in Banking?
- the use of input unit?
- What is the use of OCR software?
- What is the use of monitor?
- the use of output unit?
- What is the use of Data Bus?
- What is the use of Microphone?
- Which is the most powerful computer?
- What is Video Controller?
- Why hardware is useless without software.
- Why RAM is a volatile memory?
- Laptop is popular why ?
- Which technology was used in second generation of computers?
- Why CPU is important in a computer System?
- Who was John Napier?
- Write basic difference between SRAM and DRAM?
- Write down the use of microphone.
- the use of USB port.
- Write down two negative impacts of computer and internet on society.
- Write down names of any four devices which are used as input and output devices.
- down two advantages of transistor.
- Write two different uses of CD-ROM.
- Write two advantages of low level languages.
Important Long Questions
Chapter-wise MCQs, Short Questions and Long Questions Scheme of Studies
|S. No||Chapter Name||Weightage|
|Marks Distribution||MCQ(s)||Short Answer Question(s)||Long Question Answer(s)|
|1||Introduction to Computers||26||13||1||2||1|
|3||Input/ Output Devices||22||11||1||1||1|
|8||Introduction to Windows||10||5||1||2|
|Marks:MCQs 10Short 24Long 16Total 50|